Welcome to Messe Noire Studios!
Bespoke tattoo studio in Sherwood Park, AB.
Our latest on Instagram
Messe Noire Artists
All our artists are booked in advance. Messe Noire’s tattoo appointments require a deposit to hold your pre-booked appointment time. This allows your artist time to start drawing. All tattoo deposits are non-refundable.
New Shop COVID Guidelines
Messe Noire Studios Rules
1.) Be on time:
All clients must arrive at the studio at exactly the time specified of your pre-booked appointment.
2.) Bring a mask:
All clients must bring a clean face mask, or one will be available for purchase before your appointment.
3.) Prepare to sanitize:
You will be asked to use the spray hand sanitizer upon entering the studio and to remove your outside footwear at the front doorway (using the sanitized footwear provided throughout your appointment).
4.) We are appointment ONLY:
We are an appointment only studio, this helps minimize the number of people in the studio at any one time. All clients must come to their scheduled appointment unaccompanied, only the client being tattooed will be allowed entry to the studio. NO exceptions.
5.) See your friends after your appointment:
We lock our doors after all clients are checked in, this helps us to control our studio environment and keep human contact to a bare minimum.
6.) Please be Patient.
Sometimes a cancellation is necessary because your artist is sick, or if adjustments need to be made to your piece. This is art, and will be with you for life. We want to do our best work.
7.) Staff wear masks, too:
All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and face masks during every appointment.
8.) Thank you:
We appreciate your assistance during this time, these guidelines are in place for our clients safety and our staff.
Our Tattoo Deposit and Appointment Agreement
The fine print
- You must be at least 18 Years of Age.
- Government Issued I.D. must be provided prior to your tattoo appointment. No exceptions.
- Please eat something substantial at least 4 hours before your appointment. You can bring snacks and drinks with you.
- Moisturize the area that will be tattooed up to 2 weeks prior. This will make it easier to work with and produce better art.
- If you are pregnant, we will have to rebook and reschedule your appointment.
- Only the person being tattooed will be permitted in the studio. This is in accordance with Alberta Health Services guidelines.
- A deposit is taken to hold your tattoo appointment. It is 100% non-refundable. It will come off the price of your final appointment.